Thursday 1 December 2016

Blog Carnival Day 4

Halfway through the blog carnival! Here's today's prompt:

"What COBs/agents/breeds/metarooms/etc do you use the most? What would you like to see more of? Less of? What pet peeves do you have with add-ons? What do you love to see?"

I don't think I've downloaded a COB in aaaagggges. Mostly I just chuck the COBs in the world to begin with and don't really think about what ones I have in there.

I think the COB I use the most often is probably the cheese vendor made by SteerPike. It's just so useful for getting nutritious food for my Norns with the minimum of trouble.

The Grendel Friendly COB deserves a shout-out too. It's a great tool for making sure there's no troubles with the Grendel trying to slap all the Norns, even when the Grendel is technically trying to tickle them. It must be a relief for the Grendel.

As for breeds, my favourite would have to be the Cheri Norns made by Nello! They're such a cute breed (you can download them here). I wish I had more of them in my worlds.

As for what I'd like to see more of? It's quite a weird little thing, but I'd actually love to see more COBs done in the art style of Creatures 1. There are plenty of COBs that fulfil this, true, but there's plenty that don't and it would be nice to see more that do.

It would be cool to see more breeds being created, too; I know that sprite breeds aren't so popular to make because they're so time-consuming, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment